What We Do
Great profit margins
Mobile phone apps
Automated device configuration
Access to Hosted Call Center
Attention read carefully
In accordance with the law on the monitoring of correspondence by post and telecommunications (LSPCT; RS 780.1) and its implementing orders, telecommunications service providers (TSPs) are required to carry out all monitoring and provide all information concerning the services they offer (art. 32 LSCPT, art. 18 and 50 OSCPT). To this end, 5, paragraph 1, OME-scpt obliges all TSPs to designate a service responsible for monitoring and providing information.
However, the company webtechnicom informs its customers that as per art.51 OSPT relating to its request of 9.01.2019 to be considered as a telecommunications supplier (TSP) with restricted obligations in terms of monitoring (RS 780.11)webtechnicom is therefore qualified as a TSP with limited monitoring obligations, it is not required to actively ensure availability to be monitored.
Therefore the company webtechnicom ensures secure and unmonitored communications in order to be able to take advantage of this authorization and not be accused of abuse please proceed according to the terms of payment for the hosting service of your dedicated IP, checks are regularly carried out the offender will be punished for fraud and will be forced to pay damages and interest
- Ditch vendor management
and become the vendor
- Why install and support a system you can’t fully control at low margins? When you partner with webtechnicom as your trusted white label VoIP provider, you own the entire customer experience at 70% margins or higher.
- You can quickly become a VoIP reseller solutions provider. Quote, invoice, install, and support a VoIP offering in minutes without any technical resources.
Built for partners
- Your customers depend on you for everything
IT-related. As phone solutions have transitioned to IP and the cloud, it’s only natural for most MSPs to begin offering and supporting VoIP-based systems and services.
- Take control of the situation and offer customers your own VoIP solutions. Gain control of the platform webtechnicom with a team built to support you.
- With white label VoIP solutions webtechnicom , you can sell your own branded voip service like Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking. Everything from service creation, feature management, and service support is in your control.
Work with the brands
you already love
- There is no need to buy more hardware.
is vendor agnostic.
- webtechnicom Install your new solution and use the equipment
you and your customers already own.
How to create your own brand sip domain
- It’s time to make a move and build a recurring revenue stream with your own, whitelabel services.
- to configure your server sip address, in the DNS zone enter the address A record sip.yourdomain.com pointed to the IP address (22.214.171.124).
- and an other A record with the same domain name pointed to the IP adresse (126.96.36.199).
- then done a UDP SRV record with the address sip.yourdomain.com which points to the domain (sip.webtechnicom.net) with the port 5060.
- You can now order some phone numbers from the software DIDWW, TELNYX, and TWILIO and use your domain names with these phone numbers.
- Also they are advised not to touch the setting and wait for the end of the propagations which can last up to a week.
Benefits of white label
VoIP from webtechnicom:
- Collect the full revenue instead of waiting for small commissions
- Deliver services in minutes not weeks
- Work directly with our knowledgeable webtechnicom team for troubleshooting and support
- Enhance existing offerings with robust VoIP services like Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking
- Keep out competitive providers
With Hosted Call Center
from webtechnicom you get:
- Geo-redundant multi-tenant network with 99.99% uptime
- Unlimited scalability
- Competitive feature set
- Flexible, integrated billing system
- Supervisor and agent management
- Flexible, integrated billing system
- On-demand statistics and reporting
- Easy web-based configurations
- Mobile phone apps
- Web-based operator consoles
- Built-in web phone and WebRTC
- CRM integrations
- Robust API for custom development
- Point-and-click remote device provisioning
Your article contains really great and helpful info. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m very satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date when you create new blog. If you have some spare time, me very happy if you could skim through my blog on car history report, thank you!
FREE JAPAN @ Labib Digital Studio
Since signing up with webtechnicom, I must say I am very happy and impressed. I have increased my net revenue to 50%. If you are looking to brand your own solution, increase revenue streams and work with a top notch support team; webtechnicom is the company to choose.”
– John Lettieri, TeleData Services, LLC
Proactively manage ‘At Risk’ customers
Quickly see customer health with powerful alert rules that automatically identify which accounts require attention. When did your customer last log on? How active is each user? Any open tickets? Are they behind on a payment? Instantly discover where your customers require attention.
Support at-risk accounts before they churn and always be prepared with everything you need to know about your customer’s health.
Transform firefighting into delight
Underlying customer issues can fester for weeks, which is often too late. Reorient teams as time-killer firefighters to champions of customer delight with more alerts, workflows, and knowledge.
Move from reactive support to anticipating customer needs by capturing massive amounts of account data without compromising performance.
Effortlessly grow customer value
Easily manage key milestones in the customer lifecycle that impact your bottom line, such as churn, renewal, and expansion trends. Quickly understand the effectiveness of customer support programs in order to grow account usage and revenue.
Automate recurring account processes like onboarding, check-ins, and business reviews that prioritize and grow customer value.
Help leaders discover actionable customer trends
Arm customer support leaders with key account trends that are critical to business performance such as product adoption, support effectiveness, and financial health.
Quickly understand where customers stand in meeting their goals and optimize support coverage in order to deliver customer delight!